An attractive and pleasing smile is what we all crave for. At Most Dental, we offer our patients with restorative and cosmetic remedies that can them regain their beautiful smile through step-by-step procedures.
Dr. Most is exceptionally qualified to perform full-mouth reconstruction. Since graduating from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in Minneapolis, he has taken continuing education courses and participated in study clubs to advance his knowledge. Most notably, he has attended the Las Vegas Institute (LVI) of Advanced Cosmetic Studies, one of the country’s top schools for cosmetic dentistry. With Dr. Most’s credentials, patients can be certain that their teeth will be stronger and their smile will be more attractive at the conclusion of full-mouth reconstruction in Most dental at spring valley, 89146.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Services
- Restorative Care: Fillings are restorative remedies to enrich the enamel and restore its health and function. A suitable biocompatible filling material would be filled into the cavity restoring health and function of the enamel. Dentists also make use of veneers and bonding techniques. These restorations aim at fixing and resolving issues such as chips, cracks, wear, and tear.
- Porcelain or Porcelain fused to Metal Crowns: They are prosthetic teeth that are much in demand due to their aesthetically pleasing appearance. Such prosthetics are capable of restoring damaged teeth and are highly durable.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges focus on restoring a few sets of missing teeth. Bridges can also be supported by implants.
- Dentures: Dentures are full-mouth replacements that help restore all lost teeth. This helps the patient regain functions of the mouth giving them the ability to chew, talk, speak, laugh, etc. Dentures may be either partial or fixed.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a dedicated cosmetic procedure that helps enhance the color of dull and discolored teeth.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: This procedure helps re-shape the enamel making it appear even and aesthetically pleasing. Dentists make use of tooth bonding material for the same.
- Veneers: Custom-made veneers are the popular choice of patients to restore chipped, cracked, or slightly broken teeth.
- Dental Fillings: Fillings are restorative remedies to enrich the enamel and restore their health and function. A suitable biocompatible filling material would be filled into the cavity restoring health and function of the enamel. Fillings are generally recommended for root canal procedures.
Because full-mouth reconstruction is intended to leave our patients with a smile that is functionally sound as well as attractive, Dr. Most may rely on several restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments. These may include dental implants, partials, and dentures or crown and bridgework to replace the missing teeth. In addition, tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding and teeth whitening, and dental crowns will enhance the appearance of your smile. When the process of full-mouth reconstruction is complete, you’ll have a new look and a new sense of confidence!
Contact our office today to schedule your FREE consultation with Dr. Most so you can find out if full-mouth reconstruction is right for you. Our state-of-the-art dental practice proudly serves communities throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding areas, including Summerlin, Paradise, Spring Valley, Spanish Trail, and beyond.